Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and Scholarship for Chinese language students are provided by Northeast Normal University.
In accordance with the document of International Cooperation and Exchange Department of MOE, specific enrollment regulations are currently established as follows:Learn more +
Pursuant to the instruction of Hanban, Northeast Normal University is going to select Confucius Institute Scholarship awardees of the year of 2015, following is guidance for application.Learn more +
In order to encourage international students to study hard and be positive, to improve reputation of our university, and to attract more international students to study in NENU.Learn more +
- Learn more +
How to Apply
Chinese Government Scholarship: 1. You need to apply online first (laihua.csc.edu.cn, the agency code of NENU is 10200) 2. Please send all the required documents below to the International Students Office of NENU after you apply online. 3. Address: Room 624, Office of International Cooperation and Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268,Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, China
Confucius Institute Scholarship:
1. From the issue date of the Procedures, applicants can log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarship website at http://cis.chinese.cn, set up an individual account, learn about the information of Northeast Normal University and its majors, complete and submit the Confucius Institute Scholarship Application Form online.
2. Confucius Institutes (independently set-up Confucius Classrooms), overseas Chinese test centers, educational and cultural offices (sections) of Chinese Embassies (Consulates), host institutes and institutions of higher education in those countries with no Confucius Institutes are entrusted by Hanban as the recommending institutions. The recommending institutions shall examine the qualification and application materials of applicants, and submit the list of recommended applicants to Hanban by May 10th, 2015.
3. Northeast Normal University will verify the eligibility of its applicants and submit the proposed enrollment name list of qualified candidates to Hanban by May 26th, 2015.
4. Hanban will organize an expert panel to make the final selection, and publish the name list of successful applicants on the Scholarship website by June 16th, 2015. Hanban will also inform Northeast Normal University and the recommending institutions, and the recommending institutions will inform the applicants.
5. Northeast University will post “Admission Letter”, “Enrollment Instructions”, “Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China" (JW202 Form) and other related materials to successful applicants through their recommending institutions by July 1st, 2015.